Fall - Adjusting to Life's Seasons

For most of my adult life, my favorite season has been Spring.  However, I have felt that shifting in the last few years to Fall and I can't explain why.  Maybe its the settling into life after the busyness of Spring and Summer.  Perhaps it the beautiful leaves and the crisp air that hints of cooler days to come.  I really don't know, but it is something that I have felt.

Maybe Fall represents where I am moving in life right now.  The last year and a half  have been filled with more changes that I would have dreamed.  Our youngest child graduated from high school and we moved half way across the country and became empty nesters.  Our eldest child then finished college and settled into her new life in a different state.  I have been working a very challenging job.  Don't get me wrong.  Each of these have been good things and blessing from the Lord.  That doesn't mean they have been easy.

I feel myself settling into a new season - a new Fall, ready to be filled with the beauty that the Lord has scripted for Daniel, I and our family.  I don't know what all that means.  I don't know what each canvas painted by the Master will look like, but I do know that it will be beautiful if I just yield to the Painter's brush.

One of the changes that I have faced since the move is having the time and energy to devote to crafting, blogging and making videos.  Part of that is because I don't have a functioning crafty space. This isn't because I don't have a space, its because it isn't functioning.  However, thanks to my amazing husband, that will soon be remedied.  I really don't know what it will mean to the blog and videos, but I do know that I will be coming back.  I can't wait to pull out the stamps, dies and watercolors and make some cards.  See you soon!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop