Special Delivery Baby Card

I was blessed to work with someone this past year who was having a precious baby girl.  How could I not make her a special little card?  I dug deep into my stash and found this fun paper by Megan Elizabeth.  I've had this paper for years and don't know if you can find it anywhere, but it coordinates beautifully and was designed specifically for the Cricut.


Supplies:
Cricut Design Space cut file - here
Create a Critter Cricut cartridge
Glitter paper (Close to my Heart - CTMH)
Embellishment (CTMH)
Sequins
Paper from Megan Elizabeth


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop