Christmas Thank You Notes

We should never lose the the feeling of thankfulness.  I needed to create some special thank you cards for Christmas, but having limited time, I needed something simple and still pretty.  I dug through my stash and found these card bases that I purchased some time ago.  I added some simple elements and these little cards were born.


Supplies needed:
Card bases - I believe these are from Recollections or DCWV
Glitter paper
Snowflake dies (I used ones from Close To My Heart)
Thank you sentiment (I used one from "CTMH - Sunny Thoughts" set)
Ranger silver embossing powder
Silver sequins
Foam tape
Glossy Accents


Please enjoy the video.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop