Heartfelt Thank You Card

Learning to use the Gelli plate has been so fun.  I just love how you can create so many different backgrounds to add to cards. Someday, I'll feel confident enough to make some Gelli plate videos, but not quite yet.  Until then, I'll just post the cards I make using them.

I just love how this screams "Fall".

Here's what you need: 

Tim Holtz Metallic paper

Archival Jet Black Ink

Inkadinkadoo - "Meadow" stamp set

Close To My Heart "Happy Heart" sentiments stamp set

Gelli Plate background (unknown colors used)

Brown Sequins


Thanks for stopping by today.
Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop